Available on: The purchase of new, eligible services into 90+ pan-EMEA sites.
Available to: New and existing Lumen customers.
Connect your business to the cloud and beyond with lightning speed
- Minimised network hops for a high-quality connection with speed and resiliency
- Localized private peering with private interconnects to maximize performance
- Flexible range of bandwidth options, access methods and self- service tools to maintain visibility
- Simplified pricing and billing options (flat-rate, usage based and aggregate) and easy processes for scaling bandwidth as business needs change
- Dedicated (not shared) connectivity that is always full speed at all hours of the day
- A secure Internet with 24/7 dedicated security monitoring and mitigation
- Uptime SLAs for peace of mind
Whether you need point-to-point, point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to-multipoint connectivity, our turnkey Ethernet solutions can help you quickly link corporate HQ, data centres, clouds and new locations around the world.
- Services available in 300+ markets in 60 countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Comprehensive self-service portal with personalised dashboard, on-demand order capabilities and robust reports and network tools
- Easily connect customer sites with Cloud Service Providers
- Turnkey solutions with Lumen Building Extensions2 and Advanced Technical Solutions
- CE MEF2.0 industry standards certification to support multiple configurations
- Two Class of Service models:
- Single-CoS – Basic, Enhanced, or Dedicated on a per-EVC basis
- Multi-CoS** on a per-frame basis
- Enhanced Management for site specific SLAs and end-to-end network visibility
- Layer 2 Ethernet over private MPLS backbone
*Available in select countries
** Available in select configurations
*** Speeds subject to availability
Get reliable, high-performance infrastructure provisioning and private, any-to-any/point-to-point WAN connectivity for your business critical apps.
- Network Connections
- Flexible class-of-service and billing models
- PoP-to-PoP/End-to-End SLAs
- Direct connect capabilities to public and private cloud environments
- Software defined dynamic bandwidth capabilities to scale bandwidth 2x to 3x
- A wide variety of access methodologies offering choice, cost savings and flexibility
- Ethernet speeds from 1 Mbps to 1000 Mbps (10 Gigabit Ethernet subject to availability)
- Multi-Service ports where voice, internet etc. can be supported on a common VPN port and access circuit
Reliably deliver applications and data using our high-performing and secure global IP network.
- High-quality, high-speed internet options
- A comprehensive suite of high-quality, high-speed Internet options over Ethernet connections from 10/100Mbps ports to 100Gbps ports
- Access options: Ethernet Switched Access, Wavelengths and Cross-connects
- Support for IP addressing, IPv4 and IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack, DNS, BGP or static routing
- Localised private peering with private interconnects
- Minimised network hops
- Various backhaul options to extend the reach of our IP network
Manage today's massive data demands, allowing you to easily deliver high-performance applications to your users virtually anywhere in the world with a wavelength solution.
- Ethernet speeds: 1, 10 and 100 Gbps
- SONET/SDH speeds: 2.5, 10 and 40 Gbps
- OTU speeds: OTU 1, 2, 2e, 3, 4
- FICON and Fibre Channel (metro only): 1, 2, 4, 8, 10 and 16 Gbps SAN
- Protected and unprotected solutions
- Available low-latency routes and latency SLAs
- Available custom routing and transparent network design, including private data networks
- Building extensions available for demarc extension, inside wiring, etc.